This way you learn how to trust your intuition
We all ‘have’ the skill to listen to our intuition. It is our inner knowing. It tells you what makes you happy and what not. The closer you stay at your own intuition the more you will feel connected with yourself. Every human being is intuitive by nature. It is not unique. It is a matter of trusting your own inner knowing. One person is more used to it than the other.
Your intuition is you Inner Power. It is who you are, who you really are. It is who you are without expectations of others; for example your parents, your teachers, the people in the place or country you live in. It is who you are.
If you feel lost in your own feelings you need to re-connect with your own YOU. Get back on track! If you lost contact with your intuition or if you forgot the art of feeling your own feelings you can feel lost, sad or you will experience physical problems. You will feel strange about your self, uncomfortable and you might feel uncertain about yourself or about the way you act in life.
Tips to learn how to trust your intuition:
- Do not to criticize what you feel. Just listen to it, give your own feeling or knowing room to exist.
- Know what goes around in your system, your feeling. Feel what you feel. If you know this, you can react in an appropriate way, a way that fits you.
- Check yourself on what you say: is the truth? Is this my truth?
- Dare you be vulnerable!
- Don’t forget that everybody has her own way of experiencing things or feelings.
- Learn more about your body language; learn to read your own body and the reactions you experience given by your own body. Remember your body NEVER lies.
- Learn how to appoint your feelings.
- Give yourself time to play.
If you trust your intuition you will have a fantastic key to a happy life!