Links for Expats in Eindhoven / The Netherlands
Dutch government department
- Find your free copy of the Expat Guide South here: Expat Guide South
- For information about the Holland Expat Center South
- Maybe not your most favorite topic, yet it’s inportant to be well informed about taxes: Belastingdienst
- From refugees to International knowledge workers: the IND assesses all applications from foreigners who want to live in the Netherlands or want to become a Dutch citizen. ind.nl
- If you consider moving to Eindhoven, the Netherlands, check out the website of the city of Eindhoven.
- Every Dutch person, and everyone living, studying or working in the Netherlands, must have a BSN (Citizen Service Number). As soon as you have been registered in the Key Register of Persons (BRP), you will be issued a BSN (formerly SOFI number). Dutch citizens are given a BSN when the birth is registered. People of other nationalities are automatically issued with a BSN when they register as a resident of the municipality. (source: website of Eindhoven).
Working in the Netherlands
- For your registration to start your own business in the Netherlands: Chamber of Commerce
- It’s in Eindhoven: the world’s smartest square km High Tech Campus Eindhoven
- Global Connection
- I am Expat
- Supportive Facebook group Expat Ladies in Eindhoven
- International Women’s Club Eindhoven IWCE
- The International School in Eindhoven: International School Eindhoven
- If you want a multilingual primary school concept, have a look at the RISE. They have found an inspiring balance between traditional international education and Dutch education. Reigerlaan International School Eindhoven: RISE
- Stedelijk College (Bilingual secondary school Eindhoven)
- If you want your children to go to a local Dutch school but have to learn Dutch first you go to the Wereldwijzer. ‘For a good start in the Dutch Education System’.
- For Dutch education abroad: go to Edufax or Wereldschool
- More information about all International Schools in the Netherlands: International Education in the Netherlands
- Learn English with Clare. Great reviews for the work of Clare!
- English / Cambridge English lessons at Eindhoven English
- Dutch lessons at Daily Dutch
- Basten Language school since 2001
Relocation Services Eindhoven area
- Natasja van der Velden-Huijboom
- Sharda Sharda Weistra-Schellen
- Nynke Nynke Bruinsma
- Dinie Dinie van der Weide
- Relocation Eindhoven, Corien Lever